cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life After Bushfires

Gyllien
Casual Contributor

New, first post

Hi, im new, this is my first post. I've been on the forum page for ages trying to work out how to create a new post where I can introduce myself and reach out and its frickin impossible to work out how to do it! Why have they made it so hard? I'm suffering here and need to reach out and hear back from people and Sane have put another obstacle up in my path. Thumbs down.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: New, first post

Hi @Gyllien,

I am sorry to hear that posting has been a challenging, we are here to support you in any way we can. I am one of the moderators on the forum. I will send you an email, so that we can make sure your post is in a spot where you will be best supported.

Regards,

tropicalsun

Hi @Gyllien 

When we are at the end of our tether, we dont need extra tek challenges.  It can also sometimes take time before people read and reply.

Take Care Apple

Smiley Happy

Tropicalsun,

What would be even better, and more logical, would be to show me how to start a new thread. If you just move my post, it really doesn't help me.

Deb

@Gyllien 

Not sure if this helps

You can choose to go to a particcular part of the forum ... eg stories ... or social ..

The an acqua icon with "discussion" can be pressed to get a new discussion going ... It does not look that new user friendly now that I went hunting for it.  You are not the first to have difficulty with it.

EG;

https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/bd-p/le-forum-0003 

Thanks Apple. Why don't they fix it?

Hmmm. Yeah. I've seen worse, but I'm pretty new and still get lost a bit in page. Not sure if I have any suggestions, but smoother run from homepage to posting sounds like a good idea.

I get you about the tech trauma. I am still working out how to negotiate this place. What sort of problems fo you have? I have really, really bad PTSD and multiple injuries so getting confused is not great. I'll talk to you.

New to the

Life After Bushfires Forum?

Chat to people

who have been through it

Register To Connect

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Life After Bushfire Resources:

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.