Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

It was nice @outlander lots of laughs and hugs. We gave Ayla strawberries for the first time and she loved them. Even though I’m sick with a cold I did enjoy seeing her today. 

Oh @Zoe7 i really hope you can get an appt tomorrow morning. It’s hard being in pain. What’s for dinner tonight?  I think hubby and son want hamburgers so I’ll prob have that too.  Not going to cook dinner tonight. Yeah I’m the same as you - once I’ve paid excess once per year then I’m covered for rest of year. 

oh thats great @BlueBay did she make the sour faces when she tried them?

Not sure what I am having tonight - depends on how much pain I am in - might need to be soup so I don't have to chew anything @BlueBay

Hamburgers sound good - I might treat myself after I have my tooth looked at and hopefully fixed. 

How is your cold going?

No @outlander she just ate it so quick. And she kept opening her mouth for more!! 

@Zoe7 I’m so tired. I feel sick in my stomach like a nervous sick. Colds getting worse throat sore nose runny and cough. I have to be careful I don’t get asthma because every winter I end up in hospital. I’m seeing my doctor this Thursday which is good. 

Stay rugged up and warm and drink plenty of water @BlueBay. It sounds like you will be in bed early tonight. Do you have to work tomorrow?

Yeah @Zoe7 I do have to work. I have to open up with the pharmacist. We have no one else to cover shifts.

I start at 8.30-2pm. But once the other lady turns up at 10, if I’m not good I will go home. 

You need to look after yourself so that souonds like a good plan @BlueBay - you can't work if you are sick!

thats so cute @BlueBay

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51

i had a terrible night. Coughing, hot then cold. I was awake at 3 freezing so I had to get up and put a jumper on. Then an hour later I was sweating. My body is achey. I have to go to work but I’m thinking once the other lady turns up I’ll come home. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.