Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Trust negotiations re: new place are sorted soon @Determined 

Lovely to hear agents are understanding.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Agreed to new terms again last night and signed amendments @Former-Member just waiting for confirmation that owners have now signed.

Sold sign appeared this morning so that has to be a good sign. 

Darling seems more relaxed tonight so I am thankful for that also. 

Sold sign does sound promising @Determined 

Got an email.late last night @Former-Member, contra t is signed.😁

Email was sent earlier in the day but my phone was delayed in downloading it. 

Darling seems to be holding together quite well. Being so busy probably helps a lot.

Had a mini moment when I  was moving tanks and waterline but we got past that quickly. 

I am starting back at uni tomorrow so hoping that darling copes ok with that.

We had a lovely lunch out today courtesy of the real estate. The ladies we are dealing with could see she was getting really stressed so they wanted to do something nice for her . Feeling so blessed with how understanding and helpful they have been. 

@Former-Member

For Sale sign went up in front to our house at 3 this afternoon, by 5 the real estate had had the first phone enquiry.  This has given darling a boost in confidence as she has been worried none would be interested and we would not be able to sell. 

Have another full day tomorrow getting ready for our first open house on Saturday afternoon. 

@Determined

Have you been able to get any sleep Bro?  How are things going at the in-laws? Has their sign gone up too?

Have been sleeping a lot better @Former-Member

Combo of all the physical activity and I have reduced some meds (with consultation with gp) that I suspected was affecting sleep. 

See how things go this week when I am back into studies and anxiety levels go up. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.