Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @greenpea @Mazarita @cutiepiekitty @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @outlander @eth 

I suffer from getting sleep at night  time as well, and my psychiatrist told me to start takin g

Certain tablets that would work on you but I can't put the name here which helps you sleep.and when I go to bed I put o. A guided meditatation i put on nightly, I'm no good with meditations but after having my tablet, it's easier to try it and most nights I'm asleep before it ends.

@Adge  i pray that your brother is getting bbetter just a little bit each day, and all your family are being looked after as well

It's a hard day for me this week regarding finances,I checked it this morning my account and found out I'm  minus-$176 already and I only get the DSP This one and I have a big bill I have to pay on Thursday for$137, which will leave me with no money for anything else,  I'm to scared to answer my phone,  in case it's my other bills I can't pay and I'm to scared to say anything to  my son2, I just want to hide away somewhere til  the end of the month

With no communication things, to see what happened while i was away and my son hax to sorf it all out

Great news @eth . Glad it all went well. 

Thanks @greenpea @eth @saturnzoon & everyone - For your kind thoughts, & checking in.

I'm just totally overwhelmed, waves of despair - trying to keep my head up above water.

Being pro-active & trying to be caring, not working very well.

Much harder today, for some reason.

Kind thoughts to you all.

Adge

@Adge  Am here for you AdgeHeartxxx

Hi @saturnzoon Thats a problem with the money. I know how hard it is as I am only on dsp too. Is it possible to put the bill off, or pay part of it this pay and part next? Or is there a Salvos or any organisation around that can help out a bit? Remember there are plenty here thinking of and supporting you.

It sounds like such a wonderful time away with your family @eth - so much done with them and memories you can hold onto until you see them again Heart

Thanks @greenpea You too.

Adge

Hi @cutiepiekitty  hope today is a better one for you.  This cold and wet weather makes it hard to get going.  I've a busy day today with psychologist and psychiatrist but will probably check in again late in the day.  Take care.

Hey @eudemonism  I'm female as it happens!  You are right about my age.  Hope today is a good one for you.

Sending my warmest wishes @Adge   Will you be able to go see your brother while he's recovering?  Hoping he's out of icu by now.

@saturnzoon  sorry to hear it's happened again.  Hoping you can make arrangements to pay the bills in instalments.  Also most charities have financial counselling these days and can arrange for you not to have to pay interest as you pay things down.

Hi @eth @greenpea

Hi everyone.

My brother will be in ICU for several weeks at least.

He is still unconscious with no response to visitors.

I am on the other side of the country  (WA).

I pressume he will recover - prognosis is not good.

Thanks.

Adge

Thanks for the update @Adge 

I'm so sorry he is so unwell.   You must feel the distance at this time.

Sending you much love. Xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.