Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Ask him about medicines which promote 'healthy norm vs dysfunctional norm ' it's a really interesting theory...

I despise tv shows which are based around the healthy norm... because someone is always ending up severely screwed...

Perhaps the healthy norm creates the dysfunctional norm...

@MDT sorry about my attitude. But im feeling very uptight and agitated today. Full moon maybe... part of meds cycle maybe... alcohol use the other day maybe... im not feeling the best anyhow...

be kind to yourself @eudemonism 

food tech, that's so cool @MDT  hey good luck with the networking event tonight, I'm sure you'll do great, hope you can enjoy the company a little.

that's so great you built such a bond with the moderators @Zoe7 , you must have been here for some time & really benefited from the support. You're having a good week a t work, well done you that's awesome Smiley Happy

Nearly 2 and a half years I have been here @BryanaCamp - been through a lot in that time and had some wonderful support  - cannot speak more highly of the moderators here as well as the members - it really is a wonderful community.

Passive aggressive is the worst type of aggressive @TAB
If someone has to be aggressive then might as well be. The passiveness bugs me.

I hope you are alright with it my friend. Maybe the force will guide you?

Religion was a bad experience for me @eudemonism
So I can empathise with you

That's okay Eude
@eudemonism
It's all good. Vent away

Hey @BryanaCamp

Network event was interesting. Have a little task to do with it so it's something to keep me occupied now. Small steps. Mostly girls too lol. But interesting talk and a good little side to my degree I think.

I am feeling a bit better than I did this morning.

@Former-Member shout out to courtesy of @Zoe7

Also to @Lauz who spoke to me when I was overseas last year lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.