Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

I need to Rant, Apologies in Advance

frustration,Anger,annoyance,Jelosy,Missing someone? do I seem self centred ,selfish,or maybe too caring ? am I an attention seeker? Im trying so hard especially during Lockdown,maybe I should go for a walk tomorow for like an hour and a half or something,boredom? frustration? asking myself whats wrong with myself or am I just tired? maybe I was spoiled growing up? seriouly Lockdown is feeling Mundane,Tiresome?  questions in my head about lots of things I did have my meds I have been trying to keep positive at home I have been doing every activity I can think of to distract and keep busy to pass the time ? a phone to a family memebr tomorw? earlier I rang lifeline to just vent as well as eating ,snacking ,need to try to get some sleep Im not the only one who feels this way ,just shut up I told myself dont be selfish,dont be self centred ,maybe a walk tomorow,need the excercise anyway ,did breathing excercises just before , abit tired of movies I dont know just try to sleep a decent amount of hours tonight and try not to bother anyone ,breathing excercises and go for a walk,get off social media,stop comparing yourself to others ,stop putting yourself down try to relax ,had another shower,stay off social media brethe ,relax and stop worrying,dont worry what others are busy doing with their lives,just breathe and relax,stop being frustrted ,go for a walk tomorw and maybe listen to some music to relax dont bottle things up,but dont bother people either stop being unkind relax,you have to be patient,you cant get your own way all the time

1 REPLY 1

Re: I need to Rant, Apologies in Advance

No. You are not being at all selfish. This is an awful pandemic which seems endless.

You sound like you are doing all the right things, but there are limits to everyone.

I can tell from what you are saying that you know that already.  But that doesn't mean your patience is unlimited .

Believe me, you are not " bothering " anyone. That is what we are all here for. To help each other without judgement and with empathy and understanding.

Hugs.  @IsThereAnybodyThere.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.