Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 365 Project

very  nice @Ant7 , looks cold xx

@Ant7  That’s beautiful.

i didn’t take this pic, but this is what I saw today, wattle, spring isn’t tooooooo far away.7AB182E5-12F4-4EC2-AF6C-7CEFE05F2105.jpeg

@Maggie  That looks lovely 😊

36761FF7-0EB7-4FEE-9966-EC0B2E59CF63.jpeg

@Maggie @Shaz51 @MDT @BlueBay  and anyone else who is seeing this 

this is my photo for today. I am working my way through my photo album and this photo is from the same day as yesterday so forgive me. I love this photo it is of the boat shed on Dove Lake. It was at the end of our hike for the day and we got to photograph it with no one else around because it was snowing ❤️

Beauty @Ant7
Where is that?

@MDT  It’s in Tasmania in Cradle Mountain national Park 😊

@Ant7  So incredibly beautiful....and cold.

This is my pic for today. It looks like I’m growing sparrows on the neighbours hedge. I get about 50 everyday, they will eat anything!!!!7A5F45AE-4241-4CD4-96BA-C798B5945964.jpeg

@Maggie  I will check it out when it loads 

@Maggie  Wow so many 😊

@Ant7  That’s nothing to feeding time, they are just waiting. Lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.