Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

your new project sounds really great @Judi9877

Hi @outlander @CheerBear @Maggie @saturnzoon @Gazza75 @cutiepiekitty and all crafty critters! I’m still knitting away in my charity blanket and finished my 2nd square this morning. Thanks for the comments!

5FD4BA16-3E00-4270-96F1-FC208DD2CF0A.jpeg

It’s blue, grey, red and cream and I think it’s turned out well. There’s still a lot of the yarn left so I’ll be able to knit a few more squares in it which is great. 

I don’t know what happened to my yellow square photo so I’ve included that as well. That was my 1st square

00E1008A-C327-4B17-BBAD-F768552CD17E.jpeg

Anyway, it’s afternoon now in Melbourne so I’m going to start my 3rd square as it’s so hot here - I think it’s something like 34 right now!- as it means I’ll have something to do. I’m having fun with it so that’s the main thing. 

Have a great afternoon everyone☺️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awwww I love your second square @Judi9877  😀👍👍💕

First one nice too .. a buttercup yellow, which will contrast beautifully with the colours in your second.

We are meant to get 35C here tomorrow. Today though is only high 20s, but gusty winds whuch is not nice.

The diamond paintings I did for family members down south, were well received. So I am encouraged to do more. The flower I was only half way through before I went away for 6 days ... is beckoning. I might be able to do some this arvo I hope.

@CheerBear @Maggie @saturnzoon @outlander @Shaz51 

Sherry

@Judi9877  I always love the way that variegated yarn comes out. Even the most basic pattern becomes special

Really lovely @Judi9877 👍👍👍👍

@CheerBear @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member @outlander  💜💜💜💜

I love your second square @Judi9877 

hello @Maggie , @CheerBear , @cutiepiekitty , @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Maggie @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member @Gazza75 @outlander and all those visiting this crafty forum. I hope you are having fun doing your favourite craft and art hobbies☺️! 

I’ve decided to post an update on my squares with 2 more completed - see below! I hope you all like them. That brings me up to 4 now with a 5th one started in orange late last night. With nothing on tv and Melbourne’s weather being what it is, I seem to be in a knitting mode right now.3D1EF519-2BDC-4B37-AC72-29D78C570FCE.jpeg

3508ABBD-4AF0-4667-B66B-4ABF1C863778.jpeg

I’m having fun and enjoying using up all of the different yarns that I have at home.

Have a great day☺️!

looks great @Judi9877 Heart

hello @CheerBear , @Maggie , @cutiepiekitty , @Former-Member Heart

looks good @Judi9877

I’ve painted a small mandala on a glass dome pendant. @outlander @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @cutiepiekitty @Gazza75 @Former-Member  and everyone passing.

CA72FD7B-8146-4D89-9C67-C0BB2C8E64C4.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.