Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7 Hey Ant7

@greenpea hey beautiful pea. I enjoyed Uni classmates reunion. It was okay.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy was thinking of you and wishing you well. I am glad it went okay for you as I know it would have been hard.xxxHeart

Good morning and Hap-pea Monday to @Meowmy @Ant7 @Gazza75 @BlueBay @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @frog @Judi9877 @TAB  @eudemonism . Am up with the werewolves and vampires again 😛 .... cannot sleep. Am listening to Radiohead on repeat. Not raining atm hopefully will get a walk in later with neighbour :D. Have a great day everyone. Love peaxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great thanks. Have been for a walk and will go back again as I have been up since 11pm last night:o!! Are you worjking today?

@greenpea  I am doing well thanks I have night shift tonight 

..vampires and werewolves .. lol Vampiren u Werewölfe @greenpea  lol

I hope it works out well for you 

@greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.