Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Not bad thanks @Ant7
Cold wet and miserable in my neck of the woods today lol. So long as I stay dry I'll be fine. Off to work now.
Hope you enjoy your day @Ant7

Hey Eude @eudemonism

Hey @Meowmy

🙂 👋

@Flying_Hams  Yeah pretty horrible weather here too trying to get motivated to do some stuff but the weather is drained my motivation lol

@Ant7 hope you have a good day. In bad weather, may be we need to do something indoor. Lol.

Yeah @Ant7
Wanted to stay in bed today haha
Hope you mange to do what you wanted to today

Hi @Flying_Hams 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone

@Former-Member hope you have a good day.

Good morning @Former-Member @greenpea @frog @Maggie @Meowmy @Ant7 @eudemonism @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @CheerBear @TAB @Adge and all forumites visiting here! I hope you have a very happy and productive day whatever you get up to! As for me, I’m planning on doing some crafty things- knitting and cross stitching-, a drs appointment later and a visit to the library to see what new magazines and books they have out. I also need to visit Officeworks to get a new charger/cable thing for my computer for uni- I start next week. 

@frog here is a photo of Mitzy from yesterday sunning herself in her nest!

4BE5BBEE-D6C9-4C29-BA89-DD74136E657D.jpeg

@Judi9877 enjoy your day. Cat looks so cute.lol. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.