Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Former-Member  sleep, sleep and more sleep was up most of the night and so was son2 so am shattered. Love you post btw. Love peaxxxHeart

Nice greeting and hope you are enjoying this Saturday weekend @Former-Member. Take care and all good wishes coming your way. Bimby2.

Good Morning @Flying_Hams  whats happening with your weekend? not much on here, went to shops, remembered antenna guy said coming so got home quick smart and .. they didnt ring as said .. anyhoo .. seems to be be working atm, if plays up again will get someone else, they know they did a dodgy job last time prob why they dont want to come back ha

Haha @TAB
Cable Guy Tab.

Yeah not much here. Been chilling out. Went down the shop for coffee and bacon and egg roll. Then home to play pc. Just reading a paper before. Knowledgeable hams these days.
Will play some Xbox before quiet night in. Was good to go out last night and see some friends.

Need a film to watch tonight as well.

Nearly finished the hornblower series

yeah was just thinking that as saw your post  Seinfeld ep ? Cat Happy re Cable Guy @Flying_Hams  well they rang an hour past own deadline and have been and coming back

Sounds like a nice relaxing day for you Cat Happy

afternoon everyone, hope your days have had something good in them.

thanks for the shoutout this morning and yesterday @greenpea @Former-Member

Hi @TAB and hope you've sorted our
your antenna problem. Have a good
weekend and cheers into the bargain-Bimby2.

Yeah sorted thanks @Bimby2 thanks for listening 😸

Hello @frog and I hope you are feeling better. All good wishes. Bimby2.

Good morning and Hap-pea Sunday to everyone. Am feeling much more awake than I did yesterday so here goes!:) @Former-Member @Valentine @TAB @Bimby2 @outlander @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @The-red-centaur @Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Lemonjuice @Maggie @BlueBay @eth @Meowmy @Gazza75 @cutiepiekitty @Angels333  @Ant7 @Pepsimax @DesertRat @DessertPea @Former-Member @Owlunar @Determined @Smc @Billy_ @Zoe7  and all I have missed please do not take it personally if I have missed your name. I am an old pea :p. Have a super pea Sunday full of kindness and caring for all the formites. Love peaxxx

Is beautifuly raining where I am :)xxx

Image result for beautiful rainy day gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.