Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Yikes  @Faith-and-Hope not only the embarrassment of a stumble but an injury to boot - hope you recover quickly from that. Did catch up on your thread overnight.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I called an old classmate and asked what he was doing.

He replied that he was working on "Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum and steel under a constrained environment."

I was impressed. Upon further inquiry, I learned he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife's supervision.

Hilarious @Former-Member i was feeling a bit stressed this arvo but that has made me smile 🙂

Quick hello to all before I fall in bed.

Have been on my feet and going all day. There is not a part of me not aching so looking forward to a good night sleep. 

Bed always feels so much nicer when you've been on your feet all day, enjoy your sleep @Determined

Afternoon all, I'm back! 😄

Got home midnight-ish last night. Not certain which side of midnight because I didn't look at the clock straight away.

Stayed up long enough to leave an absence note for our youngest on the school's computer system. No way was she going to be conscious enough to get there today. Tomorrow will be good enough.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Smc

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-MemberHeartWoman Wink

Hope we are all having a nice evening. I'm getting over a cold and am very sleepy. Waiting for a load of washing to finish so I can go to bed 😴

Evening all

Quick pop in before bed.

More relaxed day here today. Quick tidy up this morning before photos, out for lunch (courtesy of the real estate) then shopping tonight. 

Back to uni tomorrow. Combo of paid and volunteer work for orientation for 2 days. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.