Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Spring, new beginnings and life here at the forums

With spring in the air, a few updates in the forums and the introduction of our new Community Manager @s-jay, I thought what a great time to refresh ourselves by sharing what we love about the forums.

You know the forums is in its fourth year?! Some of you have been around since its beginning and others are just getting to know this space. As with anything that grows, such as a flower or tree, there is a process of change and development in its look and feel sometimes but the roots still remain and only grow stronger. We have had a few changes through the forums as it has blossomed over these years with the fabulous nourishment provided by all of you! 

plant_growing.jpeg

So, let’s take this springtime inspiration to share:

• What you love about the forums?
  • How has it made a difference in your world?
  • How would you describe the forum in one word to a friend who may benefit from the community? 

This will also be a great way to let @s-jay know more about our wonderful forums! 🌻🌱

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Spring, new beginnings and life here at the forums

• What you love about the forums?  The wonderful people who contribute - carers, those with LE and the Sane personnel. 
  • How has it made a difference in your world?  The gentle kindnesses shown by others who understand has touched me deeply; I hope in some small way I can do the same for others.
  • How would you describe the forum in one word to a friend who may benefit from the community? Supportive

Re: Spring, new beginnings and life here at the forums

• What you love about the forums? --
    able to talk about without being judged , to discuss, and support others and to find other carers that are in the same situation as i am and to share our expeiences
  • How it has made a difference in your world? --
    I have been on the forum for 3 years now @Lauz, @s-jay
    and it has made a big differnece in my life as 3 years ago I was a mess
  • the forum has helped me to help my husband who has MI and has helped me with other family members , step children etc
  • How would you describe the forum in one word to a friend who may benefit from the community? , awesome , supportive

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.