Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby ,enjoy your nap. Think going for one here as well. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

I'm up now, am done with it @Meowmy  got heat cream on back , heaters on , having coffee lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

whose on the water cart @Bill16  lol  there was a guy northern goldfields years ago let people go for their licence w local cop in town in his truck, $80 for HR and donation to police fund lol

cost thousands even back then lol

This guy was a local from a station, always used to drive quick in afternoons, just about had to jump for it a few times, someone asked him while chatting him up to do licence .. he's like oh prob had a few kb's by then lol 

@TAB hey tabby, think should relax and allow brain to rest ha ha. Take care.

My bro has to deliver the truck to Leinster @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not a fan of that place @Bill16 lol where from, Perth ?

Nah , only a hundred clicks out mate @TAB 

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, going to get a fruit. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh okay @Bill16  I drove a truck up there to swap it out one day, had to wait hours as getting wheel alignment at last minute, then work kept ringing and wanting me to turn around and pick stuff up

Didnt get to site til after 4, other truck not ready, I had to clean it out and refuel it, got soaked as storms then told to turn around and go home, didnt get back til around 9 then prob no work next couple weeks after they just pulled p just @rseholes  mo nos ..dogs

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah shop here soon @Meowmy  get snacks and fruit, wont be going out again, no back exercises today, think pass on walk as well, just rug up and tv rest of day

Tomorrow's another day..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.