Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

That’s robbery hey @MDT not that Ive worked in a while but remember spending $20 on breakfast snacks and feeling bad about it ok did it 1 day out of 8 on that job
Gawd if only had been half as concerned about money over last 10yrs Id be set lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you settle in okay for the day. Hope you get better in health with treatment.

Might go have a shower here @Meowmy bit yukky and agitated . Thinking too much and not getting anywhere

Geez that's a bit rich ay @MDT 

@TAB @Bill16 it's thirty eight degrees here. Just had an ice coconut water for two dollar fifty. Resting in my corner.lol.Tabby, may be shower can make fresh.lol

Could get 3 longnecks for that @Bill16

Bargain @Meowmy lol yeah least feel clean now but didn’t cool me down will put feet on bowl think
lol

@TAB hey tabby, feeling lucky indoor . Not much to do until dinner. Probably need the rest

Very @Bill16
Just as well that I was hungry lol

Fair enough @Meowmy keep cool. Muddling around here trying to find docs not seen in long time not holding much hope, well am, just don’t believe it lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.