Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby,you have got good thinking re getting things sorted and then look for work. Think will need to go through the steps.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

well in the past even if was working things never got done as told self no time, or thought self into a corner, so best to get things in place wen no excuses I guess @Meowmy    

@TAB good stuff,tabby, we all have to learn from past mistakes.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, its mad, how much time did I spend thinking about bed and still have old broken one, needed bed 3 years ago lol, was always a reason why it couldnt happen or oh its okay @Meowmy 

@TAB he he, tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

had 2 coffees here @Meowmy  rang cops thought saw burglary going to clean mower airfilter and mow lawn then centrelink plus clean yard a bit

morning @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok ended up hacking other tree hanging over neighbors drive down, was way bigger than last one, which was easy to control when came down, this one just went bang onto fence and onto neighbors drive lucky they must have seen me playing around and left car on street haha

fixed mower, havent test yet, guy next door prob on nights, knocked cobwebs down, washed bathroom floor tidied stuff been lying around in kitchen, got washing on had shave had shower haha think thats me @Meowmy  going for lie down after cool down lol

Someone light a fire under your arse @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

might have been a few months of nagging worries about things, got sick of looking at it all @Bill16 

Righto @TAB  might cruise to the big smoke today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.