Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

Mate spent stimulus on grass and coke @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, church friend came to give me some foods. Ate them all white chocolate cake yum. Not up to much. Just vegging. Finish work Thursday evening.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yer well @Bill16  guess wont last long like that then ey 

TAB
Senior Contributor

that s a bit naughty @Meowmy  lol oh well. Had a thing about white chocolate here recently lol  youll be okay

Yeah dumb thing to do @TAB I'm saving mine 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah wouldnt last long think @Bill16 yeah spent most of mine on bills already, but get 550 extra every fortnight soon hope 

@TAB @Bill16 hey boys save up money might help in emergency issues lol. Did some exercises . Hope it can help

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah always issues @Meowmy lol ah yeah put most on bills here so sorta responsible lol ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽฉ

@TAB @Bill16 hey good morning boys, having coffee before work ,sitting in the street seat. Hope you both have a nice day. Prayers for you both. Take care

Hello luv @Meowmy I hope you have a nice day at work,thankyou for prayers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.