Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

What do the ranks mean on here please?

Hi, sorry for the silly question, just curious. 

What do the ranks on here mean please, such as "Senior Contributor" which I am? How do we get higher ranks?

Mods, you can delete this if someone replies, thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: What do the ranks mean on here please?

hi @Former-Member
the different ranks can show how new a member is.
ie- new contributor often means they've just joined up or have only posted once or twice, casual contributor means they've posted a little more then keeps going up to senior who have posted quite often and who may have been here for a while.

Community Guide is a volunteer role here on the forums and Community Elder are past guides. hope this helps.

thanks @outlander , don't know why I posted this to be honest but ive requested for it to be deleted, I probably look like such an idiot 

They are valid questions @Former-Member i asked the same questions when i first come here too and many members ask too

Hi @musicfanatic-x

I also asked the same question 🙂

There should not be any question that one poses on here that one should feel silly for posting.

Old saying..."If you don't ask, you won't know"

Hugs 🙂

@BlueBells thanks

@musicfanatic-x
anytime 😉

I keep hoping I spell names right, and that @ I miss it often enough 🙂

I'm "senior", but hardly ever here 🙂

@BlueBells oh okay

Hi, @Former-Member ,

thanks for asking the question. I have been wondering this too. I became a senior contributor after a few posts, it has not been clear to me and there seems no place on the forum to find out 

peri

what does ranked up mean?

I had on my list of new notifications

does it mean remembered, or noticed?

🦉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.