Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

4 You Mazarita Smiley Happy

@Mazarita

Love you Lapses!

@Former-MemberxHeart Smiley Happy

That's a beauty, @SunFlower_7, thank you! Woman Happy

Morning everyone  todays word is 'vintage

@Mazarita@SunFlower_7@greenpea@Smc@Teej@Sans911@Former-Member @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @eth @TAB@Wanderer @Faith-and-Hope@Determined and everyone 

I’m ‘vintage’ @outlander lol re age Off to work shortly , er wine, records maybe these days, anything non digital? Cars?

Used to play in park as kid that had lots of moreton bay figs re pic @SunFlower_7 they even grow in Sth Australia 😀

Good morning, @outlander and all. The first vintage thing that comes to mind is my wardrobe of clothes almost completely bought over the years from the op shops. Op shops rule. 

we are family

nightie

004.jpg

car3.jpg

car.jpg

Lol @TAB re age

@Mazarita op shops are ok. Ive found some pretty cool things in there. I actually found both my yr 10 and yr 12 formal shoes and shawls in an op shop
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.