Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@outlander OMG! that is ridiculous. Is your house warm for you? We dont have any insulation so I am totally rugged up the kidults dont feel it lol they are guys (well my daughter was originally a male so I think that counts) and my ex tells me that all the females in his office feel the cold whilst none of the men .... maybe men run hotter in general? It would be interesting to find out.

Hi @outlander, glad everyone likes the car. Smiley Happy

@greenpea, I run much hotter than C, who is like a lizard, lol. Smiley Wink

@Mazarita You are hot stuff Mazzy!Smiley Wink!!! I am like a frozen pea 😛

hi @Sophia1
its a sports honda crv. its really good driving it. its been what im after for the past while but couldnt afford it and needed a run around car but the time came to get a new one and thankfully was able to catch this one.
ah yes getting lost is never really that fun. i was stressed as it was but gripped the sterring wheel harder than i thought cause when i got home my hand was very sore and lots of the nerve pain from it. at least its over now, i dont plan on any of those very large trips like that again unless its somewhere more scenic. i dont do lots of traffic that well its really overwhelming but it mightve been more stressful because of all the other challanges.

i hope todays been ok for you and not too tiring.

I was very chilly before I left the flat to go to the beach, @greenpea. Now I'm all warmed up from the walk, sweating a little even! So good to get out there. Was very reluctant because of the cool. But once out of the shade (and the chilly flat), the sun and exercise got my blood pumping. Smiley Happy

@Mazarita Sorry Maz I didn't get this notification I had to go looking for it. I was wondering what you were up to. I wonder what is happening with the notificatrions cannot only be us. I know sometimes I just miss them and find them the next day..... I am glad you went out and 'got your blood pumping' I am sitting like your friend C 😄

Hey @Mazarita
How was your day?

Good morning everyone  @Mazarita @greenpea @outlander @Shaz51 @MDT and all who pass here today.

Wondering if anyone else is about yet.  I seem to be starting today with a clearer mind, still lots of things bouncing around but feeling a little more able to go forward.

Had a great walk on the breakwall with sil yesterday evening and no alcohol last night - perhaps that's the secret.  I usually only have a glass or two but maybe I shouldn't for a while.  We talked most of the way about NDIS stuff, needless to say.  I know she will help when she's able to.

Going for lunch with my Uncle today - hoping he's in better spirits than he sometimes is and doesn't tell me the same bitter tales of his past again.  Sounds a bit selfish maybe but I need to protect what energy I have at the moment and sometimes being with him really drains me.

Looking forward to catching up with people here and hoping the morning is going ok so far for you all.

@eth Hi eth I cant really talk except to wish you a lovely day and hope that lunch goes with your uncle goes well for you. I can't drink anything these days at all as I have my daughter's eagle eyes upon me and she is right it doesn't do me any good in the long run .... it is just that being so good with everything gets so boring ( @Mazarita I know you feel the same about that). I want to be a bad girl sometimes .... *sigh* anyway I better go and get dressed etc.

Good morning to @everyone who passes by and wishing everyone a warmer day than yesterday love from this snap frozen pea.xxxxx

Thanks @greenpea.  I hope your day is a really good one for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.