Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I am so sorry about your pain @outlander and the fact that you have been triggered (not by me I hope).

I'm still on antibiotics so that will help. I'll put something over it and see how it goes.

Please sleep well and dream pleasant dreams. Thank you for tonight...I owe you big time. xox

No definitely not by you @Eve7 ill tell u later. I think we should both stay chill for now.
Your always welcome you do the same for me too. I hope you can sleep but if you cant you can tag me i might be up for a while yet
💛

good night @outlander xox

Goodnight 😴💕

Am so very sorry that things have been so very tough for you, @Eve7  😞

And you too, @outlander  😞

Thinking of you both very much and wishing hard for some relief for you both...

💛  💙

☹️ The thoughts have already started today. I am taking more prn and hoping I’ll just sleep

hi @Eve7

@Eve7 💜💛💜

@Eve7 💜

@Eve7  thinking of you very much...I'm not sure if you are feeling up to having the family over for Sunday lunch like usual...if so, I hope it all goes well and you have strength. Wishing for peace and calm and an easing of your SI and SH thoughts... 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.