Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Thank you @Eve7 , @Sophia1 , @Anastasia , @oceangirl , @Faith-and-Hope 

@Eve7 Yes my mum never goes anywhere now

today is the 14th october 

and building a room downstairs which id 7 steps which she is finding so hard to go up and down  now , brought her a microwave, fridge, jug and bookcase to place in her room 

needs to be painted now and the aircon put in 

feeling a bit concerned I am doing the right thing 

@Faith-and-Hope@oceangirl@Anastasia@Sophia1@Eve7@Zoe7@outlander@greenpea@Appleblossom@Smc@Determined@Emelia8@Adge@Owlunar@BlueBay@BPDSurvivor@Jacques 

It has been 11 months since our house fire , wow , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning@cloudcore 

and we are thinking of rebuiling -- crazy i know @Snowie@Scoo 

tonight i ammmm feeling soo tired about everything 

Im sure you are doing the right thing @Shaz51 . It sounds like you are getting your Mums new quarters set up beautifully. She will be able to manage much better once she is there. Elderly people do not take change well, so it will be hard for her to adjust. But with your love, gentle kindness and understanding ... she will manage.

Emelia 💕

Oh my beautiful sis @Shaz51  you have so much on your plate. So much to do. No wonder you're exhausted. Pls take care. 
11 months already. I hope things improve for you soon. I think you're doing the right thing having yiure mum downstairs. 
we had my MIL upstairs as there was no other room for her downstairs. It was only about 7 or 8 stairs but still with her deteriorating eye sight we were always worried she would fall. 
giving you big hugs xxxxoooo

Ohh yes @BlueBay Soo worried mum will have a fall too 

Thank you @BlueBay , @Emelia8 

Hey @Jynx , I love you being around when I am a mess ❤❤❤

♥️ @Shaz51 

Hi @Emelia8 @Jynx 👋 

How are you my sisters @BlueBay , @Emelia8   @Smc xx

Going to bed @Shaz51  ive still got a headache. It's been six days now. I'm so tired. 
goodnight m my sis xxxx

Having headaches are no good my sister xoxo @BlueBay 

Sitting with you  an hope you can sleep tonight 

Thank you for sitting with me,  I am feeling so awww 

I have cut mum's toenails,  put cream on her legs . Made her a cuppa going to bed very soon too ❤❤

You're amazing mum @Shaz51 . As I always say, you are such an inspiration.

With so much on your plate, you still have room for everyone else.

Have a good rest tonight.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.