Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to get help

Just a concerned friend checking in to see how your doing? @Former-Member  💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you friend, not doing so good. The last couple of days have been really hard. 

How are you @Lee82 

@will be heading to bed soon

I'm so sorry to hear that @Former-Member . Anything you want/need to share? 
if so I am here. If not that's ok.

I hope you are able to get some sleep. Hugs coming your way. 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

For a while today I had myself convinced that I actually meant  something to someone. Turn my back and bam nope. 

Just have to remember my place in this world 

@Former-Member you matter here. I consider you a friend, you matter to me.

I hope you're sleeping.

Hi @outlander 

I am wondering how you are right now - and found you are making things and selling them on-line - well done - you are resourceful - and it's great to hear

So you are looking after your Pop at the same time and that is a real challenge - how's it going for you? Is he still picky with his food or have you been able to get the things he prefers recently - what can I say about caring for a senior citizen with dementia - I am sure my mother had it - my daughter disagrees but no one ever discussed it with me so I will never know but she was hard to get on with

And are you still wrangling the horses? I don't think you would need to socially distance yourself with that kind of work but there are some differences in society right now - I know it's hard work but you seem to like it - I know you love the horses.

Also - I do remember that you injured one or both your hands some time back - was that when you were horse riding? Or wrangling - I forget. But you are still able to crochet - good on you and way to go - you certainly have sticktoitivity

All the best Outlander - I hope you have recovered from the cough you had - ah - I am looking track of time - was that last week?

Sending my best thoughts

Dec

Thinking of you @Former-Member ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't replied haven't been feeling great today. I had a bad night and unfortunately didn't make it through unharmed. I am ok just a little sore. Wanted to let you guys know that it means a lot that you have all checked in with me. @Lee82 @The-red-centaur @outlander @Snowie 

💖💖💖

I'm sorry its been hard for you @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are you my friend? @Snowie 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.