Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

feeling Down/Bored /detached

I will quell my emotions I had for you though it hurts to ,I may tell you to leave me alone,it makes me sad ,dont worry I see things for what they are and not try to be in a relationship with you,youll never see me cry,cause those tears you didnt see,Im too proud to cry in front of you,I realised that I mean nothing to you,Ive been difficult to be with,I fell for you thats the truth,but its best to just go back to being casual lets just have fun,no feelings,I either want to kick you out,tell you to leave or cling to you,instead it seems Ive been still chasing you ,fighting not wanting to let you go ,sorry for putting you in a frustrating,difficult position ,I should never have taken this situation to heart,took it too personal,when you where only after a good time and I was only after a good time too to begin with but then of course special someone I began falling for you,its ok I dont have to be your girlfriend,I know that your not my boyfriend either we are just two people who started out in a starnge set of circumstances and who just keep seeing eachother out of who knows lust or boredom,I do love you but its best to let that love go,better for both of us I think cause emotions are not to be mixed into things anyway Im letting you go in that way ,we will just have fun ,no strings attached as it makes things complicated 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: feeling Down/Bored /detached

I am safe ,Just venting 

Re: feeling Down/Bored /detached

feeling Better Tonight,Self Care helps

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.