Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What does "FUN" look like to you?

Me too. I'm watching netflix. 

What are you watching @sheba30 

I an watching " escape to the country " 

I actually love escape to the country . But atm I am watching Vikings on Netflix.. the other day I watched duplex. 

Was very funny lol

That’s nice @tyme 🙂🌺😎

I’ve been cooking for the upcoming week so I will have more time to do stuff, and try to stay on time through the week 🙂🌺

I have to pop out, then I’ll make @Oaktree ’s cooking group recipe, then study. That’s my fun day because it’s the weekend and I don’t have to answer lots of emails and calls 😃😆🙌🏻☺️🤗

Yum @Shaz51 😀🌺

Hi @Shaz51 @tyme @Former-Member and all forumites here. Fun to me looks like doing things I enjoy and being able to relax without any pressure or time constraints. It means being creative and expressing myself such as via knitting blankets, beanies, crocheting, cross stitch, drawing without any barriers or worries about how something will turn out. It’s about doing things I want to do and making time to do it, even if they means just vegging out in front of the TV and watching reality tv shows!

Judi9877

@tyme I was reading this and I thought of you: "Tranquillity is associated with the absence of demand and no pressure to do anything." (From Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown.) She says it's a restorative environment that counters mental fatigue.

Happy recharging!

@Spirit_Healer @tyme @Judi9877 @Former-Member @sheba30 @Shaz51 @Birdofparadise8 @Meowmy 

I think that what’s fun changes from day to day! Feel free to keep coming back here to post what is fun for you or something fun you are actually doing each day. Today I gave my son’s girlfriend a big Cadbury Milk Chocolate Easter Egg. That was fun for me…

@Oaktree @tyme @Spirit_Healer @Judi9877 @Former-Member hey everyone. Think fun is going through the day without mood disturbance

@Spirit_Healer wrote:

@tyme I was reading this and I thought of you: "Tranquillity is associated with the absence of demand and no pressure to do anything." (From Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown.) She says it's a restorative environment that counters mental fatigue.

Happy recharging!

Yes!!!! @Spirit_Healer ! You hit the nail on the head! That's exactly it! No demands, no pressure.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.