Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

outlander
Community Guide

im back..... i think

hi @Former-Member @Determined @Anony18 @soul @Faith-and-Hope

i was lil-caterpillar

im back... i think...

im treading very very lightliy at the moment

@Anony18 i also seen those pics you posted from your hike. they were beautiful and also the artworks too thank you for thinking of me

F&H - i also read on my depression thread as well. thank you for careing even though i left

1,577 REPLIES 1,577

Re: im back..... i think

@outlander - are you there?

yes @soul

I was on the Topic Wednesday thread and we were talking about Conflict resolution. It got too much for me. 

Can you go over there and ask them to remove my comments? I can't go back there @outlander

yeah they can get overwhelming @soul ive been on one and after i commented there was like a bunch of other comments in the time i wrote mine o sometimes i just follow one but im not doing that for a while. im treading extremely lightly

yeah i can do that for you- give me a sec and ill jump over there

ok ive asked for you @soul Heart

how has your day been?

Hiii @outlander
Glad to see you back and do take it at your own pace 😊 I have dance shortly so will pop in a few hours time if anyone is up. Feel hard of breathe from all these feelings so dance is gonna be interesting.
@soul - oh my friend do take care *hugz*

Not too good @outlander@Anony18

Former-Member
Not applicable

Be gentle with yourself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.