Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

That is no good @BlueBay - you take it easy and look after yourself Hon Heart

I have woken with a toothache - looks like a trip to the dentist as soon as I can get in - have taken painkillers already to cope with it a bit better. It sucks but that is all I can do until tomorrow.

Oh no @Zoe7 toothaches are horrible. I hope you can get in soon to the dentist. Take care lovely xx

I'll try to call tomorrow morning and see when I can get in - hopefully there will be a space open tomorrow @BlueBay - painkillers are helping but I can still feel it Smiley Sad

You are having a bad run BB - I hope your cold gets better quickly Heart

I hope you feelng better soon @Zoe7, @BlueBay , HeartHeart

Thankyou sis @Shaz51 I hope you’re not in too much pain.  Hugs. ❤️

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51 I’ve been inside most of today. My daughter and Ayla called in late morning. We decided to go out for a hot chocolate. Little Ayla was all rugged up in her pram. She looked so warm and cuddly I wish I was in there !!!

back here me now and I’m laying down again. Can’t afford to hxve time off work. 

I looked into the DBT course. But it’s in a major hospital in the city which is over an hours drive. By reading the info I think I need to go twice a week. Not sure I have to look into a bit more. I’m not sure I can do that because hubby would have to drive me in. And not sure if there is a cost. @Zoe7 Do you have to pay anything where you go ?

Lovely that you had some daughter and Ayla time @BlueBay - just what you needed Heart

My DBT sessions are covered under my private health insurance BB - so I pay the initial hospital fee each year and then DBT sessions and pdoc are covered as an inpatient for half a day - that is why they need to be done in the same day. There is no way I could afford it otherwise.

@BlueBay that sounds like a lovely time out with your daughter and Ayla. simple things are good too.

Thanks @Zoe7 i think I will ring tomorrow the hospital that does it. I’ve already paid my excess for hospital for the year already in April. If I have to pay I don’t think I’ll do it. I’ll see what they say. 

How is your afternoon?

I only need to pay my excess once and that then covers all further admissions - hope yours is the same @BlueBay

Mu toothache is still affecting me but have just had more pain killers - I need to call first thing in the morning to try to get an appointment ASAP - I have my GP appointment tomorrow as well and I need to go to that one to re-check my blood pressure so I need to do both if I can tomorrow.

I did fall asleep with the meds earlier but as soon as they began to wear off I woke up.

Not doing anything this afternoon but trying to control the pain with the footy on in the background Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.