Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

That's no good @BlueBay I hope you can leave wehn the other woman turns up at 10am then you can return home to rest and hopefully recover s little BB

Hi @Zoe7 how did you go st your doctors? Did you get an appt for the dentist? I hope so. 

I’m still at work. The other lady came in sick as well so I couldn’t leave. I feel like crying because I feel so sick. 

When I finish at 2 I’m going straight to bed. I don’t really about cooking dinner. I feel hopeless helpless and really emotional. 

Dr is at 2pm @BlueBay and then I have dentist after that. 

Sorry you can't leave work BB - that is not good for you. Hope you get plenty of rest when you get home. Heart

@Zoe7

Im so exhausted. My body is achey. I’m very teary. Wish I could have a few days off. Might call my doctor tomorrow if I don’t feel better. 

Good luck with the doctor and dentist. Xx

If you don't feel better tomorrow then a call to your dr would be a good idea @BlueBay For today you just need to get through work and then home for plenty of rest Hon Heart

Hugs @BlueBay .... ❤️

@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51 You know when you feel so sick that you just want to cry. I’m home now. Just had a coffee. About to lay down on the couch with my blanket. It’s freezing today. 

@Zoe7 Thinking of you 

❤️❤️❤️

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Shaz51

i was getting worse this afternoon by the time hubby came home.  He said I should see my doctor tonight. I rang and he could fit me. He has taken a throat swab to see if it’s the flu and which flu it is. He said he’ll see me again on Thursday. He has given me two days off work. 

Early night tonight. I’m freezing. And more pain meds. @Zoe7 I replied to you on your own post. 

Hope everyone is ok. 

❤️❤️❤️BB

I do hope it is not the flu @BlueBay - it takes longer to get over than a cold. Fingers crossed for you Hon - stay warm, drink plenty of water and sleep as much as you can BB - will be thinking of you Heart

@Zoe7 Not able to sleep yet. Feeling horrible. I can’t cope when I’m sick. I’m really bad. How are you going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.