Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@StuF  what a surprise. I thought I was the only person on the forum who likes Richard Clapton.

Coincidentally I relate Clapton’s music directly to my late teens in Newcastle, which is where I’m flying too at 6:30am tomorrow.

G

Weird huh @Glisten ?

I hope Newy is good to you 🙂

@StuF  thank you mate. I very much appreciate kind thoughts and well wishes.

I told my aunt, uncle and cousin that it is essential we win Lotto this weekend.

G

That sounds fair @Glisten  re lotto!

@TAB  I thought if we make a family effort, we have a better chance LOL.

G

The Universe has to hear ️more voices @Glisten  just heading to dentist. Snuck coffee and haircut in ✔️ @StuF @Meowmy 

Nice work @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, well done re hair cut and coffee. Good luck at dentist. Going home soon. Chat later.

ok.. dentist looked guilty , was all matey . he didnt say , but became apparent he was going to stick crown back on. Said used dift glue this time. No charge.  All done. drive was okay, pleasant/peaceful. @Meowmy @StuF 

= Winning ................... w a a a ahooo oooo !!!

😊time to get a bit stupid lol .. 😎..

Hooray @TAB !!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.