Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello and hugs ❤️ @Adge , @Oaktree , @creative_writer 

Hey @Adge  hope things going okay for you ? 🙂

@Shaz51 going to have an evening with self care. Are you up to much this evening?

Self care sounds good @creative_writer 

What things do you like doing 

I am watching 👀 TV and then go to bed early 

Sitting with you my friend ❤️ 

Don't be too excited. My mum and dad bullied me out of my home years ago and 

I live in public housing 

HAH 

I'm the best iv ever been right now. 

FB_IMG_8685372167703360657.jpg

@Shaz51 reading Arabic right now, keeps me distracted.

What are you watching? I might also try to have an early night today, bed before 10pm sounds ideal for me right now

Watching highway patrol @creative_writer xx

@Shaz51 I feel like TV does provide a good distraction.

I just had desert and took my meds. I’ll be getting ready for bed soon

Just got back from fishing.. Shared a bottle of red with my ever sodic friend, the book keeper. She caught a fish.   I did not.    And she's not rubbing it in.   But then.. I landed her.  The catch of a life time  I'd say..

Anyway. Ive had a glass or three, touch shiny, and forgot what move it was on the chess board. 

OH yes . .   We are still trying to find a link on  the internet about  the,  "adverse health effects of quiet 

thoughtful people on their noisy neighbours" .    I can't find one.

Back to where I started.     A bunch of trail bike noise, or thumping stereos  in neighbours lounge rooms, with windows shut is unacceptable.  Ear plugs in kids and oldies trying to talk with their carers or visitors,  No,  I don't think that's fair.

95 % of councils complaints where I used to live and many other councils, are for, Unnecessary or deliberate noise,   and leads to an awful lot of adverse health effects. 

Ive come across it here on Sane a few times and had to offer advice. 

I here you on  S U Vs . I guess if your on the land, you need to pick up grain n steel and a tractor wheel.  Mine is only good for carrying my slide on camper.  last year the only trip it did was for a pink slip.   I love the social side of the bus and train.  Soon as sodium batteries are perfected, I will buy anything I can put a mattress in the back of and a canoe on the roof.  In case the house burns down . . . again..!

Its a shame you can't share you home,  but you have to follow your docs advice.   If you get sick . . .   I'll  be back to debating with the chooks.   😁

Tomorrow I'm going to try fly fishing for mullet @PinkFlamingo . Ive seen em do it up here and I'm determined to make it my latest frustration.  Well I hope you have a good book and night night cap or coco  

too.    @Lila3  I think it was mentioned a few beauts.  I must pick up a good book .. and soon. 

Hey  @StuF , So, Parden me for asking but did your Sis come through OK or do you think a delayed reaction is still in the mail.  Have you been able to have a sit down with her.   Think it would have shook me.

@Oaktree,   How did your day pan out.   Is your needle back in the green. I always think Autumn is a funny time for MH..   We see those free birds flying north and a small part of us wants to join them.

Physio .. @TAB    went alright mate. ?  Also known as   BDSM..  Try and     Enjoy..   L o L..

Luv your pics and needle work, as always  @PeppyPatti . 

@Glisten   How are things in the war room .   Guess your still gaming out different strategies.

Radio for an air strike if you need one buddy.   

Off to bed we go.   tonys..

eRe: Good Morning!

Missed your post  @Oaktree .  Yes it comes and goes down the street be it car or Harley and I don't even hear it.  My old street had it right next door to them for hour after hour a day, most days. 

Plus thumping base.  I don't think thats right..              tns

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.