Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @soul! So good to see you 🙂 How have you been?

Hi everyone. Hope the morning starts off well for all 😊

Good morning @soul@CheerBear and others passing through. 

Hope you all have a beautiful day 😊❤️

Good morning @BlueBay@Former-Member

@CheerBear@soul@Bill16

Morning @BlueBay and @eudemonism 👋😊 How are you both this morning?

@CheerBear another typical morning unfortunately. My problems are still here lol. Oh well. Could be worse... what about you?

How great would it be to wake up to all our problems disappearing overnight @eudemonism?! How do you like to spend your weekend days?

I'm OK this morning thanks 🙂 Its very cold and frosty but I think it's going to be a nice weather day ahead hopefully.

I’m ok @CheerBear. I’m about to get up and have breakfast. Avacado on toast!!! The suns out looks like a good day tiday. Hope you’re well. Any plans for today @CheerBear? ❤️

That sounds healthy @BlueBay 🙂 Sun here too, melting frost now.

No real plans today. It's the start of school holidays so I'm hoping the little people won't start too quickly or hard with questions about what we have on and what they'd like to do. How about yourself?

I’m babysitting my granddaughter this afternoon while my daughter gets her hair cut. So I thought I would go fir a walk to the beach and park. How old are your kids @CheerBear. Yes I remember school hols with questions. It was always hard trying to keep them occupied. I loved summer cause we live near the beach and that kept them entertained!!! Lol

Oh yay with your grand daughter @BlueBay. I can imagine she's at a pretty cute age! Is she talking?

Mine are in primary school. Beach in summer holidays would have been great. We moved closer to the beach and it's something we do much more than we used to. They've all asked to spend time at the beach these holidays so I'm hoping the weather is nice enough for a couple of trips.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.