Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Thx @TAB 

Thats what I do i just stay away from low vibing people, its a good strategy for personal wellbeing. Theres nothing good coming from people who bring you down @TAB I hope you get much needed rest today. I'm listening to a podcast today from an evolutionary astrologer and a psychologist on consciousness

these days seems interaction= leads to me being worse off, judged, hassled, people want things/have their own agendas/pushy or just dont do what they say 

@ Tab micro Sh!t-list  for today (whole one is the White Pages lol)

• local GP hassling me, wont do anything I want
  • old GP fm years ago a dufus, should retire has no clue
  • cardiologist aggressive, blaming
  • mechanic who said ill fix your car .. and weeks turn into months and no replies 
  • hassles at chemist, I thought I was imagining they are wierd , they refused to supply meds need to stay alive  as I 'had like still got 4 left at home' and got all stroppy about it, a jumped up 60 yo pharmacy assistant on $30/hr  and it got worse then after wasting hours, big scene, refusing script, then claimed someone else made mistake and did it in 5 mins like they were about to call the cops to get me out of there ffs

oh and RSL welfare guy who instisted on house visit, then txts me wanting me to volunteer for them , hey list mate , Im busy try to look after myself, so eff off (well jus t sed was busy lol)

@StanD 

funny thing is these people supposed to be 'helping' @SmilingGecko  nothing personal

Ok, so it's not me @TAB wt actual, about your chemist experience. 

I was watching taskmaster?, I think it's called. I have noticed that English tv programs, are way better than Aussie. Our shows are shyt, & getting shyter.

I like ch 31, Viceland, SBS world movies. Chanel 23 is the best one - ABC entertains. It has Dr Who & better quality of programming.

🍉🍉

A Shytlist is very important says L7

yeah I get like 3 more channels than did in kalgoorlie, but still dont get community one or 7 flix @StanD  as still in country

i actually paid to watch a few movies over last few months .

I used to watch tv most waking minutes. not since moved here.

I might try and find a movie later. there should be some on SBSon demand as couple this week on world movies I keep missing

Good morning and good afternoon @Ru-bee . @Historylover , @Macqua . @Mustang67 , @TAB , @Jacques , @Ainjoule , @rav3n , @Asgard , @Oaktree , @Emelia8 @Clawde @tyme @Shaz51 @Lauz @Glisten @yellowcorgi @Tilz @Emelia8 @MDT @StanD @StuF @SmilingGecko and all forumites here. I hope your Friday has been going well for you.

@TAB thanks for sharing the info on your course. It looks like you’ll have a great job lined up at the end of it which is great to hear. I’ll just take things one course at a time and see where it leads me- hopefully to a job!

@StanD great to see you back in the forums.

Today has been a little mixed for me with having some anxiety about Mitz earlier today which has eased down. I also went out to Big W to buy the 2 books I wanted - had to get a staff member to do some work and retrieve a book from out the back of the store as it wasn’t on the shelf and he wasn’t impressed to do this. I also purchased a new floor lamp as mine broke late last night which I’ve now put together. Lunch was a chocolate soy milkshake with cinnamon donuts at Donut King and  cheese and bacon rolls from Bakers Delight. I’m now just chilling out in front of the TV and trying to keep warm as Melbourne is cold at the moment and will be for the next few days. Tonight is going to be me watching the AFL final with the Hawks playing Port Adelaide in Adelaide - Go the Hawks!

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

@Judi9877 

Keep warm and enjoy the footy!

hope so re job and thanks @Judi9877  not too sure about it atm tho.

well go (Port) dont believe they will even put up a fight , can only hope

Enjoy @Judi9877 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.