Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Re: Good Morning!

I'm very happy to be lead astray by @greenpea, @Appleblossom

Noncompliant sounds like a very good strategy.

Especially since I do get bossed around quite a bit, by people who should know better, & who actually don't have any right to (ie work).

This is a very low socio-economic (dodgy) area, that I've live in for 16 years.

So midnight walks in my neighbourhood are not a good idea @greenpea I might not come back in one piece...

Adge

Outrageous sounds good @Appleblossom

I've never done anything even slightly outrageous.

Maybe @greenpeacan help me with that...

Adge

@Adge Well then Adge is going to have to be less compliant than he used to be. A bit more 'No and less Yes' . Honestly Adge it works for my daughter and has for years and  she has gotten away with being non compliant because people dont know how to deal with it as you are not being rude you are just not there at their beck and call 24/7.

Smile sweetly and gently say 'No'.

@Adge@Appleblossom I am bipolar1 and schizo I could pass on a few outrageous hints to Adge but I might scare the poor wee finch. Let's start slow and start with being non compliant or difficult. 🙂

@Adge Adgey I have to go but I will think up some more things for you which wont give you a heart attack! 🙂 gp xxxx

@Adge@Former-Member@greenpea

@LadyleahRDBloom

@outlander

Hi all, I hope you're all having a Sunday night and I wish you all a good week ahead. 

I'm sorry I haven't been more sociable with others on the forum... I find it hard too maintain too many friendships... I usually just gravitate toward the same people

Eude 

Smiling sweetly whilst saying "No" sounds like a contradiction in terms @greenpea

I shall have to work hard on that one...

I once said to my psych that it would be great to have manic energy from mania - considering that I struggle with severe fatigue (daily) from Sleep Apnea & CPTSD (I never have mania or energy).

Then she reminded me that there's always a crash & depression after mania - so I said then maybe it's not such a good idea...

Adge

Well?use it then re bike 🏍 license? Ok you can be pillion then 😀

Conform @greenpea lol soz couldn’t believe when they said to housemate all a bit scifi lol

Nah @TAB My bike days are over ... front or pillion ... crook back & neck. Its automatically on licence when I renew.  I like that it allows me to relive some of my outrageous moments, which I thought were "normal" life back then. "On my bike" meant an RD400 for a while and Going to work at the office following boss with Yammie 500 thumper.etc. 

Hey @eudemonism 

@AdgeI think @greenpea is better at teaching about outrageous though. Smiley Tongue

I am learning heaps.  Next step for me ... be Non compliant... say No .. more often.  leave off an the diplomacy,over responsibility and agreeableness traits.

I fall out of all the normal stats re behaviour.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.