Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Wow that’s cold. I think it was 7 when I got out of the Ute to change my mate out at 4

@Ant7 Yea I had to think to breath deep through my nose and into my diaphragm and them out through my mouth. A few times it felt hard to breath lol. No one else was walking only the mad pea 😛

@Ant7  is four degrees again!!

@greenpea  I just had a look on Willi Wether it is 6.8 and feels like 3.2 here 🥶

@Ant7  working at those temperatures is hard. Why cant they ramp the heating up for you? are you rugged up?

@greenpea  It’s ok most of the time we are inside it’s only if we have to go to a breakdown outside or a couple of other jobs lol. I am in a control room right now and the AC is set to 17😊

@Ant7  17 is nice not too hot to send you asleep but warm enough to stop you from catching a chill :). 

@greenpea  yeah it’s not too bad. I don’t have to go to any break downs when I am operating and I have my tunes going keep me pumped lol. And someone nice to chat with 😊

@Ant7  😄 what a nice thing to say :). I have to say I love my all night convos with you Ant7 :).  You know I think it is warmer in your office than it is in my house. We dont have insulation here but that is nothing compared to what it was like in Canberra. That was something else. The cold and seeing the ice on the grass in the mornings and the year it snowed in Canberra city was amazing.:)

@greenpea  I have been to Canberra a few times and mainly in winter and yeah I remember it is so cold there 🥶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.