Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Historylover  a household clean out is a wonderful accomplishment. More power to you @Historylover ❣️

It feels like a disservice not to use things that we own.

The contents of my life fit into 2 suitcases, 3 boxes 📦, 3 toolboxes and a car.

What sort of cake are you baking?

I will definitely sauna today. Check sports results. Do more digital paperwork for my lawyer.

G

Sounds like a good day all round for you, @Glisten. I'm trying to whittle my belongings down to essentials, and valued items and memories. I had intended to bake a gingerbread cake with lemon icing, but I got bogged down with shopping then Neil deGrasse Tyson Youtube videos. Perhaps tomorrow. Sauna sounds so good.

@Historylover  ❤️ Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Yummo Gingerbread cake - now I want some.

For 3 years I have been going through a process of giving keepsakes, family history things to my adult children. The rest I sold.

The only clothes that I have purchased in 5 years are knickers lol 😁

It’s liberating ❤️

G

Hey @Glisten how are you this cloudy Saturday? Go the Dockers!!

Any plans for you? I might go to Bunnings tomorrow and do my usual baking in the afternoon.

I am also trying to motivate myself to sort through some boxes that I haven't unpacked from when I moved back home. Times like this I wish my house was a TARDIS!

@Captain24 @Healandlove @PeppyPatti @Emelia8 @Historylover @scruffypuffball @Kate_Kate   @Snowie @MessyGirl @Rockdog @Shaz51
I hope your weekend goes well 😍

@ENKELI  honestly I didn’t expect this result. But is still a quarter to go.

Had a 40 minute sauna.

Boiled some eggs. Got Stargate on in the background, while I check football scores.

Keep looking at the final folder of paperwork I need to do for the lawyer.

I’ve been at this for almost 3 weeks.

Think I’m tired 🫠
G

@Glisten @ENKELI 

Well that was a hell of a game!

Credit to Freo

@StuF @ENKELI  1 POINT 😱

@Glisten @ENKELI 

Crazy finish!

@Glisten Sydney didn't take long to close the gap. Can't believe Dockers won by a point.

I would love a 40 min sauna. Is it an infra red sauna, or steam?

I can believe you would be tired, you've been dealing with the legal stuff for so long I'm surprised you're not exhausted. Just keep being kind to yourself, you are an amazing strong person 😍

@StuF @Glisten @Bill16 a crazy crazy finish! I didn't watch the game (every time I watch the Dockers play they lose!) but kept up with the commentary and scores. If I didn't already have personal plates I'd certainly want one of these! -

freo.jfif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.