Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Glisten @Just @TAB @Bill16 @ @MDT @Ru-bee @Jynx @tyme 

@Adge @Tilz @Meowmy @Captain @Captain24 @ENKELI 

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @creative_writer 

@Historylover 

Friday morning right ? 

Hope today is looking good. 

img_1_1724689405710.jpg

Hey @PeppyPatti 

The weekend is nearly here! Any weekend plans?

Is this a painting some here did? Of a boat.@ peppypatti 

@PeppyPatti  re @Just  prev post re boat painting who is the painter ?

Woohoo! It's Friday! @Just @TAB @Ru-bee @PeppyPatti @Glisten LOL

You are so funny @tyme I hope you enjoy your weekend

Good evening @PeppyPatti. That’s a great picture of a boat you have posted. Thanks for sharing! I’m a sucker for paddle steamers myself - I used to visit Echuca on the Murray River when I was a child and went back up there in 2022 for a visit which I really enjoyed. I’m also going on a cruise ship - Carnival Splendour- later this month to the Great Barrier Reef- so I’m looking forward to it. I just hope I don’t get seasick! I’ve also spent 6 years on/off on the Spirit of Tasmania boats in the early 2000s and once in 2019 whereby I had a rough trip back to Melbourne- I was nearly sick on that trip!- so I’ve stocked up on seasick tablets from my doctor for the cruise along with seasickness bags! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Hi @Ru-bee 

You ? 

Iv got 3 or 4 quilts to finish. 

Iv worked out a way to read again. 

My support worker got me to listen to a podcast by university of. Ambridge called " mind over matter." 

In this it is 

Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Tamsin Ford, Professor of Health Neuroscience Paul Fletcher and behavioural epidemiologist Dr Esther van Sluijs

Talking. I usually HATE listening to all these young people I feel speaking eagerly about mental illness and what it means. 

I usually cut off and feel all that vicious thoughts about being diagnosed with stuff which has nothing to do with me. Iv had a head injury - one person diagnosed me with being a Psychopath !! It was several years ago but really ! I feel these feelings of the years of not being identified as someone worthwhile. 

Always these feelings of both shame and this uncomfortable heaviness in my tummy stops me from listening. 

But it wasn't too bad...

images.png

@tyme  FriYAY 🎉

Love love that song @TAB 

Fanx....  

And now for something completely different ....

https://youtube.com/shorts/cHyrZEPbhxA?si=DbSO6dL6Nf0YEeqM

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.