Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Happy birthday @Teej . I hope the day is a good one. 💜💜💜💐💐💐🎂🎂🎊🎉🎁🎁🎉🎊🎀🎀🛍🛍

@Teej  Happy birthday sweetheartHeart May today be  day full of blessings and kindness for you. Love peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

A very happy birthday to you @Teej 

😀💜🍷🍹🍸🍀🌺🌻🎂🎁🎉

@TAB  Happy birthday 

Thanks @Ant7  @eth  wished my Happy Birthday last week. I'm a Libra lol  its @Teej s birthday

Happy Birthday @Teej !

And a belated one (my speciality) to you @TAB !

Image result for birthday friend"

My birthday is in Oct re Libra @frog  Cat Happy plus there is a TAB Birthday Thread  which will probably get a run. In October. lol yeah @eth  started it last week, then @Ant7  not sure what happened okay a misunderstanding

Happy Birthday 🎂 🎉 🎁 @Teej 

I hope there's something good for you today. 20200119_132630.jpg

Oh wow everyone. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I will thank everyone later individually but wanted to throw a quick thanks now. I have my fam coming for tea. 

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3q2FnW3yZRJVZH2g/giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29025585e570c0cf2850f5a2330c7a5...

Happy birthday @Teej 🙂 Good to see a post from you today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.