Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Night Shift

hoot

Hey @plasmo  got a bit carried away w football here. Crashed early

yeah wanted freo to win

some ancient inspector morse thing on 7two, found all the eps on youtube.

well that didnt happen re Freo. Port got 5/5 from hard draw into finals ha

@plasmo 

I ended up getting a chromecast, brother talked me into it, not tried yet. apparently not making anymore , my combo of cheap ph and right make and age of tv, but too cheap a model meant could not mirror phone onto tv ie for free SANFL. he 's a bit techy, said he got chromecasts, only way to do it short of getting new tv , which was leaning towards, but cannot justify atm lol 

yeah i got the first model, with $10 off back when they were $40. sat around for ages cos i had to set it up on windows and i had nothing running it.<br><br>they're good for streaming longer stuff, but can be a bit of mucking around. i usually use web videio caster or castify with it

yeah I dont know enough about them @plasmo  if works I'll be happy.

can still get for $44 fromofficeworks I got shafted on postage, cheapest i could get was $60 , brother has like 2 as has so many screens in house he said buy while still can, new ones like $200 think

ah yeah there;s a few diff ones now. defo got the value out of mine though

cant get much for $40 these days @plasmo 

yeah use mine a few times a week
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.