Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

hi @Sophia1 

yes i am very proud of it, mum says it looks just how she saw it in the shop when she bought it for me. yes, i actually have it sitting next to my motor bike. 

i am currently preparing the new kitchen parts, so the new kitchen is the next project. im stripping the kitchen back to the beams and relinning the walls, new cabinets, floors and benchtop. i just hope i can make mum a nice kitchen, our kitchen is 80 years old, poor mum has waited nearly 30 years for a new kitchen. 

@Jacques hey Jacques, your bike looks amazing. Look forward to seeing your progress on your kitchen. Enjoy the process. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, had nice cup of tea. Think bath on the cards. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sort of okay here @Meowmy  enjoy your bath

Hi    @Glisten   @Sophia1   @StuF   @SmilingGecko   @greenpea   @Appleblossom   @Oaktree  @TAB   @Meowmy   @LeChuck  @Sophia1   n  pilgrims of the plains.  Mailbox was bulging and couldn't get near it till now.    Sorry folks..

Couple of ambulances and a plane ride later and I'm in the new surrounds  of the rehab hospital near home.   Nice room n a fluffed up pillow.   I'm happy,   but depleted. Real work starts tomorrow,  so probly will be a bit scarce at first.

So,   Did  everyone make a difference today.  You don't have to at all.  We made it through the day.

Didn't  hurt anyone.  . .  Didn't get hurt. . .   And thats enough. .     There's just gunna be  days when thats way more than enough.   

Go pushing  a slate sky too hard,     Its only gunna push back..  

I just love the sound of a letter opener setting words free.   Going on a treasure hunt for posts..

Gnite beaut people...                              tonys..

TAB
Senior Contributor

..sounds like an exercise @tonys  sleep well if you can.

Headed overseas in a few days. Headed to my partners country. Should be good @Glisten

Have had a few days off. Been good. Resetting. Worked my butt off the past year.

Tired atm haha @Glisten

Nite all
Pretty buggered here

See you round

@tonys  that’s a lot of transport. A bit like Phileas Fogg.

Don’t dream of marshmallows, you’ll wake up missing a fluffy pillow.

I hope you get an excellent cast and crew for your rehabilitation.

https://youtu.be/gAjR4_CbPpQ?si=gyMOcFh2w-XO7IJn

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nite Hams @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.