Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Meowmy   and  will do. going to not take too much notice of forecasts said 8 this morning, its colder than when said 5 had to get out of bed as could not get warm again after getting up. need to get healthier and get a bathtub lol

Good Morning @Oaktree @PinkFlamingo @SmilingGecko @Jacques @StuF @Bill16 @saturnzoon @Emelia8 @tonys @Glisten @StanD @greenpea @Adge 

Good Morning @TAB had a good nights sleep. Just balanced my chakras, had a shower and got dressed. Just doing my health audios over a cup of jiaogulan tea. Will go for a walk soon

Hmmm, wasn't long ago that we were all complaining about how unbearably hot it was @TAB 🤣

Good old Aussie weather aye?

Good morning @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Aren't Mondays just the Best???

lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes @StuF  still not finished lesson plans. Going back to bed again. Feeling the cold

TAB
Senior Contributor

Literally true where I am @Emelia8  re weather. Was 1-2wks between a/c and heaters..

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, just at work. Hope you're all okay

Hello @StuF yes Monday is ruled by the moon astrologically so always a sensitised kind of day. Surprisingly today has been ok for me for a change lol! Done health audios and had a walk this morning. Got back into it ok again no recovery time required. Its been spitting outside with showers. Tomorrow should be sunnier. Will get laundry done tomorrow. Working out how many chicken carcasses to cram in a slow cooker to make bone broth. Can't remember how many I used to buy for my old stock pot. Think I'll just buy 4 for 4 weeks. It will be nice to have the aroma wafting around the place. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

had another sleep here @Meowmy Sun is sort of out now. Had shower, got dressed, having coffee, washing on after finding stuff to put in. Need to look at warmth situation in bedroom as have couple nights under 4 deg coming up, guess  burn fire, think put another blanket on bed and wash sheets, cant remember last time did that hah, then fitted sheet wontt fit anymore as keeps shrinking ha. i got one year out of them bout all can expect from sheets now, are rubbish, used to last forever or 5 years at least.

not looked at lesson plans. will have couple quick goes at it. past caring at this stage of fortnight tbh lol. Goal is to pass. ok passing well would help me get a job as both this place doing course and other place had to do bridging course at have offered help finding work.

And having trade puts me way ahead of other people, as someone said in class last time, all trades except cooks its a big pay cut to be a trainer lol. Anyway, biggest day of year or in a few years tomorrow, well except for buying house guess ha ha. 

Hope things getting better. think going to bakery for first time in forever soon, also hardware shop, was semi -regular there, not been since october now probs lol . women from PO and RSL did not even make eye contact on anzac day, didnt sell me a raffle ticket either. guess have done something wrong ha ha . was thinking wait til this afternoon to avoid her as have parcel to get, you know what? I really dont care and have no idea what she thinks or why, and its prob not good, so who cares lol 😎

TAB
Senior Contributor

I missed this scrolling on ph in bed guess, @SmilingGecko  sounds good. I've been back to bed twice this morning;was really feeling the cold. Got washing on now. Have tidied, showered, dressed. Am about to go to the street here, get milk and bread, newspaper, more scratchies. Also pick up mail and see how person behind counter acts after ignoring me on anzac day at RSL lol. might go nuts at bakery, feel like treats, maybe even go to hardware and start working on hundreds put on voucher last year when they were throwing in 20% credit to do it lol, basically gave me $60 or something lol. not been there since b4 summer when was a semi -regular. not done any of the projects I went to get stuff for in Oct probs either lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.