Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

enjoy your sandals @SmilingGecko  m bday in 10 days time , ha.

Got car serviced @ENKELI  think about $650, for what he did and the detail , was worried would have been more. he was very thorough, even drove it for 50ks , telling me about poss fault with fuel tank that affects gauge, I was thinking he might be a bit rough and ready, think have struck gold. got lots things done, the door lock, timing belt tensioner, coolant hoses , timing belt replaced, ok all my parts been in cupboard for years , but his labour, still cheap. adjusted headlights , comments of tyres , brakes, steering, only urgent thing is back tyres , but big lies for next service , brake pads, dif oil change, fuel filter etc. @Glisten @Meowmy @StuF commiserations for 2nite jk ha ha lol Hi @oceangirl @StanD @greenpea @Mustang67 @Judi9877 

@TAB @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, sounds you are all enjoyed the morning. Was hard at first job. At second job now. 

Morning cool forum cats @Meowmy @TAB @Oaktree @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @greenpea @Jacques @PeppiPatty wishing you all great days 

TAB
Senior Contributor

got commo back from service and door lock fitted @Bill16  had a heap of parts laying around, got them to use them. hoses, timing belt tensioner, oil, filters etc

he was super thorough, wasnt that dear in the end either considering time he spent on it and detail, plus cleaned it by looks lol , even tyres blacked and vacuumed inside. he's chasing business. was $650 All Good.

Drs soon , need to get new heart meds  they rang me,never good when that happens lol. anyway hope not too much bother at chemist this time lol. @Meowmy @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe go to happy hour after work and smash a few cocktails @Meowmy  lol re hard day ..

Sweet as @TAB the dunny door is back in action,650 is a fair price ay

@TAB hey tabby, very good re car. Yea, should do something nice for the weekend ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

especially for what he did, just nuts, was coolant as well . that I didnt supply plus list of things for next time, auto trans service kit, change dif oil etc, swaybar bushes , shit brake pads guy in perf put on etc etc @Bill16  plus was an hours labour quoted just for door lock . 

TAB
Senior Contributor

mechanic wants me to go to tyre place in Jamestown @Meowmy  could make a holiday of it, theres nice pub in town near there, prob not this weekend tho lol.

oh, cat came by. hadnt seen it since wednesday night @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby,  holiday sounds good. 

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.