Skip to main content

Re: music thread

..coopers? @Bill16  @Jacques 

..i went to peterborough on whim other day , think may punch commo to sydney soon, ok via Broken Hill ..  drop in on mate who will not be expecting me..

God I wish I could do that @StuF  ok think did already this year, at least once .. had to throw rest of tub out lest I ate that too lolo .. joys of living on own .  and postions and no self control ..... re the classic 6 sausages .. 6 finger buns .. ok not done buns in years but sausages semi regularly ..

Haha @TAB 

Good thing about living with folks- dad eats most of the ice cream before I get a chance! lol

Oh wow @Bill16 they are really wide tires, no wonder you feel like you are on rails. I have 225 but I'm going to switch back to 215 which is what is meant to be on my car.

Thyroid tests have a wide band of a healthy range @TAB Your thyroid could be not functioning as well as it could if the tests still come up ok. That is what I learnt from my thyroid book.

People have thyroid problems that are still not coming up on bloodwork tests. Have you thought of going to a health advocacy site called Curezone? Its where I went when the internet started. Lots of info on thyroid, people who have been there and done that.  You may not have enough iodine in your diet. Diets are deficient nowadays thats why they iodize salt and put iodine in some bread. I can't remember all of it

..yeah I barely ate going back to parents as adult @StuF  ok unless choc or nuts ha ha lol .. need that for playing card games .. ha ha .................

@StuF enjoy ice cream !! Sounds great @TAB hey Tabby, my tea is nice and smooth. Hope you both enjoy peaceful evening

..sure you have some Aztec Moon phase based book on that @SmilingGecko  re thyroid, one i have barely opened is by Anthony William

very good re tea @Meowmy  smash it then

@TAB hey tabby, thanks re tea. Still couple of hours to bed ha

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.