Skip to main content

Re: Through One's Eyes

@Faith-and-Hope sorry the tag didn't work,

They are both wonderful @redheaded - light and dark - I can even imagine them being superimposed over each other - now that would make people think! Smiley Happy

They are beautiful @redheaded ..... ❤️🎨

Thanks @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope

I glad you like it. I love painting.
I'm lucky to have been able to sell some of my work.

That's great @redheaded .... 😊

I don't sell mine. We spent a lot of years in business and now I don't have to sell my work to support us financially, which I really appreciate. It has taken many years before I could devote my time and attention to my artwork, so I am painting for our home, and family and friends, but also entering competitions to see how I go.

@Faith-and-Hope that's really cool

Thanks 😊

@redheaded

IMG_4841.JPG

Morning me 'arties .... 😁🎨🚑

@Zoe7@Does it need to be paintings??? I do cross stitch, that might be craft rather than art, but it's like painting with stitches!!! Also patchwork, anything really. I'm not good with paint or drawings but love it. I have a brother who can sketch anything.

If you look back on the thread @Maggie, you will find cake art .... lol ..... let's call it "temporary art" or better yet, "tempt-orary art" .... 😂

We welcome any art form here .... 💜 🎨 🖼 🎥 🎬 🎹 🎤 🎭 💃🕺 🎂 🤹‍♀️ 📚 🖌🖊🖋🖍 💡🌷 💜

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.