Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Beyond livid & beside myself

Guys I need help…

supposed to move out next week

am having second thoguhts

had an accident over the weekend and has flaired up an old physical issue 

at home I get physical help w chores & cooking but my parents fighting makes me so anxious and upset

unsure whether or not to still move out… what the wise choice is here…

appreciate help making this decision

Another sleepless night…..

need to process things but can’t.. idk how to explain it

the Clarity I’ve received this year… this last month even… is a lot to process

my whole world has flipped upside down

i I can’t believe it

The person I thought to have loved me most and never harm me has hurt me the most. How am I supposed to trust anyone anymore?????

essentially my mum has gaslit me to the point of losing my mind… twice… 

it all makes much more sense now and the realisation is too much. I can’t keeep going like this..

@Fah 

I hear the struggle you are going through to make such a radical change. it is a big decision and one of those choices that only you can make. I really understand how this must be for you right now.

My only suggestion would be to sit with yourself in silence, preferably in a quiet spot in nature. Ground your energy and connect with the Universal Mother...focus on your breath and hold that important question you have... in your heart. Try and sit long enough for your mind to relax and your breath to slow down. Only when the mind becomes quiet, can we listen to the inner voice which is guiding us throughout our journey. You know deep down what you want.

Just know that no decision is "wrong" or final. They call life a journey for a reason...sometimes is goes up, then down and then around corners where we cant see what is next....main thing is to TRUST and just to keep moving and let the magic unfold!

Holding you in the LIGHT

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.