Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: D.I.D....

Sitting with you too @Smc ..... 😔💜💐💕

Smc
Senior Contributor

Ta Peoples.

I wish she could see both how much value her life has, to her, to us, and to others; and that she could see it's possible to find her way out of the living nightmare she's drifted in to. 😞 I don't know if she feels any hope that the struggling will end with her still alive. Meanwhile, we're very much hoping it does.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking especially of you @Smc 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Continuing to send up a few extras for you @Smc . 

Thinking of you @Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Ta @Determined, @Former-Member.

The hard run is continuing. I think it's four ER presentations this week? We saw the MHS psychiatrist with Older Daughter today. He's increasing the amount of support she's getting from her caseworker, and also going to get us more closely involved. Last time they said that, it didn't actually happen. I think this time it might. Hope so.

We had the phone ring just before 2am this morning, couldn't get to it before it rung out. Private number- wasn't Daughter or the hospital, still don't know who. Possibly a wrong number, but if so, ooh what awful timing! Am sooo tired, hoping for better sleep tonight.

We're giving Younger Daughter a day off school tomorrow. She's pretty run down too, but has been told by a psychologist at her school that she's coping "remarkably well" given the circumstances. Hubby and I keep being told similar. But even still, it all hurts. 😞

54BCDAD5-EFFF-4214-9527-4328DF3F4D93.jpeg

@Smc ..💜💕

@Smc  😢

Praying for you and family especially atm. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Continuing to keep you and yours in thoughts and prayers @Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Former-Member. Had a couple of quieter days.

DSP form for Hubby went in today, and we got a friendly and straightforward C'link staffer taking it. Yay, little win. There's a couple more bits of paperwork to chase down for it, then we wait.

We went for a cuppa after that. We're very tired after the past week. Younger Daughter's feeling it too. Not happy about being at school at the moment due to the background stress.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.