Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 💕

@Eve7 are you ok? Its unusual for you to be this quiet. Im here if you need 💛

@outlander  I’m here. I did something really stupid yesterday morning and slept for a long time.

I need my friends here but I know you’re having a hard time too.

I’m just a burden to my family but I know they need me more than ever so I feel stuck between a rock and a hard one place.

Are you feeling any better?

I had a feeling that was the case @Eve7 are you alright?

We go through the ups and downs together, thats what friends are for. If you need support then i and others are more then happy to ve here with and for you 💛

Physically I’m ok but mentally not so good. I’ve been checked out and I’m home. The meds don’t really work and I can’t have ECT as the cardiologist doesn’t want me to have any anaesthetics for 3 months.

Its best I don’t talk about it @outlander 

@How was your day?

That must make things tricky but its ok we dont have to talk about it if you dont want to @Eve7

The days been the usual crap. Never changes. Have some more tests tomorrow to do. Shouldn't take to long though

Do you have to be there early @outlander 

I Have psychologist tomorrow.

How are the horses going? 

Good night @outlander  it’s time to call it a day. Hoping Monday brings something good.

💜🤗💜

Have to tak kids then go to the horses @Eve7 moat of everything should be done by lunch time.

Goodnight i hope you sleep welll 😴💛💛

@Eve7 wrote:

@outlander  I’m here. I did something really stupid yesterday morning and slept for a long time.

I need my friends here but I know you’re having a hard time too.

I’m just a burden to my family but I know they need me more than ever so I feel stuck between a rock and a hard one place.

Oh, @Eve7 ...we are here for you 💛

I'm really sorry that your meds aren't working. You are definitely one of the people I wish I could have a magic wand for. 

I hope your psychologist appointment goes well today...thinking of you, sweet Eve 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.