Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie I hope D starts to feel better soon, removing wisdom teeth is painful.

Glad that looking after her is keeping you distracted

She's asleep at the moment @creative_writer but her face has blown up quite a bit.

Is painful but I guess at least getting all 4 taken out at the same time is better than doing one at a time.

Just watching the footy.

Have you been up to much today?

@Snowie I went out for dinner. It’s just that time of the evening, inner restless picks up, but I don’t want to be defined by my MI or trauma. I feel like I’m caught up in webs in my mind. I hope you’ve been enjoy the footy

@Snowie  Sorry your sleep has been crap 😣 How was it last night? 

I hope D's pain eases today 🤞

Hoping you have a good day yourself 💙

@creative_writer I hope dinner was ok hon. Where did you go?

@NatureLover sleep last night was about the same

D still asleep. Woke a few times during the night. The pain meds she is having is making her sick, but she needs them to keep on top of the pain. Bit of a vicious circle. Now having more meds for anti nausea too. See how she goes today.

I hope you both have good days today.

@Snowie we went to a Thai restaurant.

I hope D starts to feel better soon. Strong pain relief does come with side effects. I also hope today is also kind towards you 💖

Morning @creative_writer 

Ohh I love Thai

We are on day 3. The Doctor said day 2 and 3 will be the worse so hoping after today she starts to feel a little better. She has mashed potato and mashed sweet potato to have for lunch and dinner!!

How are you today?

@Snowie it does take a while. It took me a while to heal, it also took a while for my siblings to recover.

I’m okay. Have a stomach ache, I think I woke up with it. Probably just excess acid. How are you?

She'll get there @creative_writer I've still got all 4 of mine. Never had an issue with them. 

I hope your stomach pain eases soon hon.

Have you got anything to do today?

I'm ok just tired. I'm not bad but I'm not good either if that makes sense.

@Snowie it’s getting a bit easier, pain is still there. I don’t have much on today.

I think I get the gist of it, I hope things do improve for you 💖Do you have much to do today?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.