Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trouble !

well said dear @Shaz51

Hugs and blessings xx

@Kurra Hi Kurra we haven't met before but I know the awfullness of being homeless ... I was couch surfing for a couple of months whilst I was psychotic it was horrendous. If nothing else I will listen if that helps. xx

Thank you all for your beautiful and supportive messages. @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Mazarita @greenpea @BambiFawn. Apologies to those I've forgotten to mention.

I'm still in acute pain but sadly that's part of advanced AS. I've seen a solicitor and seenthe bank today and hope to have an appointmentwith the tax dept in the next few days. I'm hoping to get back to work tomorrow but I will take an extra day off if I need to do so.
Work has told me to take off as much time as I need.

Yes, I'm still a bit too emotional but in a much better space tonight. Luv n Hugzzz to all 💕🎶💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

i'm so glad that you were able to do those things today, i hope that you are feeling a little more hopeful and at least a tiny bit in control of things again?
standing right with you @Kurra
hugs
utopia
Senior Contributor

Sending you my support @Kurra.
You can make it through these upcoming changes. Focus on one thing at a time.
Thinking of you. ♥

Love and hugs to you, @Kurra. Great that you were able to get those things done today. Though still in a lot of pain, it's also good that you are feeling a little better and will take a day off tomorrow too if needed. Hope your evening goes smoothly and peacefully. Heart

Thanks @Former-Member @utopia @Mazarita. Things aren't quite as bad as I thought they were. My freaky tenanthas left and has lostthe bond. A fair bit of damage after some of the out of control rampages but a lot I can do myself. The quotes exceeded the bond but I've got some very handy mates. No more tenants ever. I'm not going to sell for another 12 to 24 months so I'll be able to relax for a bit.

I'm off to hit the sack in 20 mins or so. I jad precious little sleep last night.
Luv n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕

I hope it is a peaceful rest @Kurra. I'd comment further, but will wait until the site is back to full functionality as I've been losing posts all night. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Hugs xo.

Former-Member
Not applicable

so glad to hear that things are... a little better than they seemed yesterday @Kurra - grrr to the tenants 😞
Hope you sleep well tonight, you must need a good deep sleep...
utopia
Senior Contributor

Sweet dreams @Kurra
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.