Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

SadUnicorn
Senior Contributor

made a will

Hi, my run of of up 9 days ended, last couple of days horrible. Horibble now.

But it does feel a litle better that I spent the day making a will with the advice of a knowlegable person.

There is a lot to think about, including donating to mental health charity.

maybe it was a positive for the day when I have :not felt right" sice wakup.

A lot to say actually, just wish I had a known trusted friend to report to

4 REPLIES 4

Re: made a will

Hi @SadUnicorn 

Sorry to hear today and past days has been horrible for you.

Well done on making a will, especially with including a donation in it.

You are welcome to talk about anything on here, we are all here to listen and support you.

Take care

Snowie

A will is not as good as it sounds, more tying up ends incase what I think is likely outcome of this experience.I am good at predicting things like how support lines have been so far. So want to engage here but feel so worthless in speaking. Told I am inteligent , told articulate, my brain says all over, hopeless, stuffed everything, no happy future, incapable, worthless, small fraction of a man, enevitable demise. It doesn't tell my my fault so ruminte on cause

Hi @SadUnicorn 

I am moderating at the moment and can see that you are feeling very down on yourself. Those message that other people give you about your intelligence and clarity are no doubt essential parts of who you really are. As is your worth and value as a human being. I hope you can find your inner champion and challenge those worthless messages.

Look after yourself Unicorn

Whitehawk

I fight all the time against this, so draining though 🙂

Bedtime now wich mean i have to fight the nightmares

hoping in the morning I can restart the save me routine - for now I am using anger strategy to get to bed without lower thoughts - that means ruminating on what I hope to say one day - also the nightmare driver though, but better than wanting to be gone.

awful day - glad it is over

hopefuly manic starts soon to give me a break - despite that destruction

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.