Skip to main content

Re: Daily Check In Space

@Appleblossom  AppleHeart

Really love this supportive check in space Heart

How are you going today @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Krishna @outlander @greenpea @DTrain @Sunrise9 @Appleblossom?

Inviting a few more members to this space, @LOVELUKE @SpringBlossom @ROB77 @EssJay @Tool17 @BertandErnie @Jaxta. Would you be interested in sharing how you are going today? An example of how to do this is following some of the prompts below, or you can do your own thing too 🙂

1) How are you feeling? You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

1) How are you feeling? You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

Probably a 5 which is good, it's progress

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

Struggled with - trying to get my boy out of bed

Done well - organised a sw for him for tomorrow

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

I'm having a lie down 

@Daisydreamer 💞

1) How are you feeling? You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

I am a  7.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

My hands a shaking making it hard to type. I am still here.

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

Have a nap and spend time with son2.

Feeling about a 2

Are you ok @Tyrone xxx Here for you if you want to chat 

Life is unbearable so much going wrong nothing working in my favour. Planning a long holiday away from people when Covid allows

@Tyrone  holiday sounds soooo nice. 

I'm sorry to hear that life feels unbearable at the moment though. Anything that you feel like it could be helpful to share? 

I live like a homeless person because I'm stuck where I live and there's no running water. I sit at my PC all day because I can't control my emotions, I get angry so damn easily and I avoid people so as to not possibly harming them. I've tried for yrs now to get help but Australia is messed up bad when it comes to mental health. We are too crowded and so many people have "issues" that flood the mental health services people like me are left to suffer. I'm lonely bored miserable and I wish I could go back 2 yrs and prevent my bf of 15 yes from dieing. That's a little about how I feel at the moment waiting dreadjng the day Centrelink cuts my payments and then who knows

Ruah Community Services supports and empowers vulnerable and disadvantaged people so they can create meaningful change in their lives.

13 RUAH (13 7824)

255 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

connecting@ruah.org.au

Ruah Community Services acknowledges and respects the Traditional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Custodians/Owners of the land on which we work, live and build our lives, families, and communities. We pay our respects to the First Peoples of this country, their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.